Kathmandu Nagarkot Tour 4 days 3 nights offer you complete tour within Kathmandu valley.this is a culture tour combined with city experience.
You will be able to visit six world heritage (kathmandu-bhaktapur-Patan-Pashupatinath-Baudhanath and Swayambhunath).
Nagarkot Sunrise Tour (Perfect plave to see Mt. Everest)and food and accommodation with cultural show are other attraction included in this package.
Kathmandu Nagarkot Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Kathmandu Airport – Hotel
Day 2: Kathmandu Day Trip
Day 3: Kathmandu – Nagarkot -Bhaktapur-Kathmandu
Day 4: Kathmandu -Airport
Day 1: Kathmandu Airport – Hotel (B & B)
Arrive at Kathmandu Airport. Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel.
Check in. Free & easy at own leisure.
Day 2: Kathmandu Day Trip (B & B, Lunch, Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel. Pick up from your hotel in Kathmandu, daily tours start, visit:
- Swayambhunath Stupa , the Monkey Temple – one of the oldest Buddhist Stupa in Valley
- Boudhanath Stupa – The largest stupa in Nepal and the holiest Tibetan Buddhist temple outside Tibet, listed as UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE.
Lunch en route at local restaurant. Tours continue, visit:
- Pashupatinath Temple –The most sacred temple of Hindu Lord Shiva in the world. Listed as UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square, listed as UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE.
Dinner in Gokarna House Restaurant with Nepalese traditional cultural dance performances. After dinner, back to hotel. Rest & relax.
Day 3: Kathmandu – Nagarkot – Patan – Kathmandu (B & B, Lunch, Dinner)
Morning call. Wake up. Get your jacket and we will depart to Nagarkot to catch the sunrise.
- Arrive in Nagarkot, breakfast in Nagarkot while waiting for the sunrise. After Nagarkot Sunrise Tour, we will drive to Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Arrive in Bhaktapur Durbar Square. You will spend around 2 to 3 hours here.
- We will continue the tour to Patan Durbar Square.Lunch at Patan Palace Restaurant or similar class restaurant around Patan area. After lunch, we will visit Patan Durbar Square.
Brief Descriptions: Patan officially Lalitpur Sub-Metropolitan City, is the third largest city of Nepal after Kathmandu and Pokhara and it is located in the south-central part of Kathmandu Valley. Patan is also known as Manigal. It is best known for its rich cultural heritage, particularly its tradition of arts and crafts. It is called city of festival and feast, fine ancient art, making of metallic and stone carving statue.
Depart to your hotel after Patan tour. Back at your hotel. Rest & relax.
Pick up and you will have your dinner at OR2K Back to hotel. Tour ends.
Day 4: Kathmandu – Airport – Departure
Breakfast in the hotel. Free and easy after breakfast. Pick up from hotel to airport. Check in airport. Departo own country. Tours t Ends….